I’m Tara and this is Cattitude & Co – A feminist lifestyle blog dedicated to questioning the norm and exploring subjects that are often seen as ‘taboo’.
I like to write about subjects I feel don’t get enough airtime. Masturbation and period sex are just two examples of this. Both are totally normal and healthy things, yet hardly anyone encourages us to do them! I’m here to tell you that you’re perfectly normal if you do (or don’t) enjoy either of these things. What’s not cool is shaming those who do.
I’m passionate about normalising discussions like this, which is why you will find a good mix of personal experiences, product recommendations and actual useful information here. I want Cattitude & Co. to become a hub for women everywhere.
Here are some of my favourite posts
- Sexual milestones and what they taught me
- How to create a sex positive environment in the bedroom
- How to actually take care of your vagina
- 4 perks to having period sex
- There’s a place for men in feminism, but it’s not at the front
- 5 problems I have with the meninist movement
- Tips for being a woman online
You can find me on YouTube too